Sunday 1 September 2019

Red, Black and White - on Kraft!

Ooohh, I love the challenge at Kraft Plus this month! The challenge is to use Red, Black and White on your kraft background. This is a really stunning colour combo.

Here's what I came up with:


When you're using colours like this, it can be more effective to create a page that isn't too busy I find. That way, the colours are allowed to have the maximum impact.

I created a crazy punched border down the right hand side near my rather long title.


I have a thing about cut out papers with a circular element sitting in the cut out lately.


I created white ink splashes and stamped with white paint.


I hope you can join us at Kraft Plus this month. You can find the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather

5 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I love the negative space and background details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! LOVING the photo and all the white bits you added to the background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning, Heather!! I love the colors against the kraft background!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really eye-catching and impactful. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a so Gorgeous layout Heather !! Love the colours, love the background, and each detail. The cloud and the butterflies are so pretty!
    I wish you a very nice weekend, big hugsss
    Caty

    ReplyDelete