Friday 23 August 2019

Smile at More Than Words

Hello there! It's getting towards the end of the month which means it's Mini Challenge time again at More Than Words. The word to use on your card, tag, ATC or postcard this month is "Smile".

I made a tag stack:


I found a stack of tags in my stash that were taken from some clothing I bought. Each tag had a tab at the bottom of it in different places. I altered bits and pieces of the tags at the back and used the front tag as a base for my new one.

I hope you can join in the fun at More Than Words. You only have until the end of the month to enter. You can find the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Wonderful Heather !! Love the gorgeous papers.
    Wish you a nice weekend,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous!! I love the design and the papers you used!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete