Thursday 29 January 2015

I'm on the Cover!

Hello all,

Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who kept in touch while I was both on holidays and without a computer. My computer sadly decided it didn't want to go on holidays with me and had a little hissy fit. It's now all fixed though and I'm back online!

After our holidays I had to stock up at my local Coles supermarket and was thrilled to find my layout on the cover of Scrapbooking Memories magazine there! I had already bought the magazine while on holidays but it's another thing to see it in your own local store.


And yes - I made my son take a photo of me is the supermarket aisle!


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

6 comments:

  1. I would get someone to take my photo too.. that is a wonderful excitement for you!! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD!!! I'd be shouting it out down the aisles!!! BIGGEST congratulations on your cover.....you sooo deserve the accolade:):):) And it is SUCH a gorgeous page, too:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you did - you are a true scrapper!!!! I love the photo he took of you! Great big congrats, Heather, but no surprise to me! What a wonderful and beautiful page!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE CONGRATS!!! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on making the front cover!

    ReplyDelete