Sunday 1 February 2015

I've Gone "Off The Rails"!

Hi there. I have some exciting news - I've joined the Off The Rails Scrapbooking design team!

Off The Rails is a fabulous site. Several times a week, design team members post tutorials on all sorts of things. The hints, tips and information on this site are amazing!

It's also a challenge site with some gorgeous mood boards to work with and fabulous prizes to be won. I hope you can pop over for a look on the blog here. Their Facebook page is here.

There is a brand new mood board for February, put together by the amazingly talented Fiona Paltridge. Isn't it luscious?


I couldn't resist the photo of the Eiffel Tower. I found a photo of my family taken from a similar position and put a filter over it to turn it a bit pink. I couldn't make it as pink as the photo in the mood board or we would have all started looking like strawberries! I also used that gorgeous turquoise colour and picked up the word 'Awesome' for my title.

Here's what I made:


I'll be back another day to show you a complete step by step on how I made this layout. I hope you can pop by!

Happy scrappin'!

Heather

9 comments:

  1. Ah well done Heather on joining the team, you will create wonderfully for them!! Fabulous take on the mood board!! Happy February!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, love Paris too….. its awesome :) great challenge too, and congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore & LOOVE this. Totally my new fave......& not only cos it's Paris! What you've done to that chippy.....YUUUUM!!! And the bg pp.... MWAH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HUGE CONGRATS on joining the DT!! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors and the wood grain!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your new DT! This LO is amazing! Love the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Awesome mood board and awesome page!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photo and awesome page...love that woodgrain background paper.

    ReplyDelete