Monday 17 March 2014

A Smorgasbord of Chipboard

Hi there,

It's currently raining here which is a pleasant change. Hope you got some rain too.

For something different, I've been busy making cards instead of layouts. I've gone into a chipboard frenzy with these! I've layered all sorts of chippy shapes and topped the final layers with Tinby Metallic Melts for a cool finish.

Here are the cards:


Starting from the back layer, I used Dylusions ink spray on cardstock. I then added white spray-painted Dusty Attic chipboard backgrounds. On top of that are various Dusty Attic chipboard shapes which I have either painted, covered in paper or added Metallic Melts to. A list of the individual products is listed below.

I have used the following Dusty Attic chipboard on all the cards:

Banners #1 DA1022

Scribble Hearts DA1019

I also used Soot and Alabaster Dusty in Colour paints and Clear Gloss Varnish. The Metallic Melts colours are Patina and Carbon.


"50"
Products used as well as those already listed:

Number Panel Small DA1051

Speech Bubbles DA1067

Number Grid Large
DA1061
(I cut the number '50' from this)


"21"
Products used as well as those already listed:

Number Grid Small DA1071

Photo Props DA 1056

(The number '21' was cut from the large Number Grid)


"hello"
Products used as well as those already listed:

Mini Trellis DA1033


"bon voyage"
Products used as well as those already listed:

Around the World DA1036

Mini Hot Air Balloons DA1069

Him & Her Border DA1065


I hope these cards inspire you to make your own. Chippies are fabulous on cards!

Happy card makin'!

Heather




13 comments:

  1. The grids and tones are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhh wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous!!! LOVING that globe on the last one and loveeeee the colors on all of them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous cards Heather, will be good for your stash of cards, love the colors and such fun ones too.. and it is mega hot here, some rain would be wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, I love these cards, they're really funky and modern and the chippies are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I agree that they are fabulous and funky cards, love little chippies details too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you gave us closies of each card....it really showed off the LOVELY Dylusions on the bg & how the chippy pops out against it....these are AMAZING!!! You do cards beautifully.....of COURSE.....still waiting for your White with 1 LATTE page, though!!!! *winks*:):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!!! These are AMAZING! Love the look of each one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, I love these cards Heather! Stunning work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, Heather! I absolutely ADORE all three of your gorgeous cards. You used the chipboard to PERFECTION!!!! I love, love, LOVE them all! Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so cool Heather, love the backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautifull, and i visited your gallery, great creativity. I love your cards.

    ReplyDelete