Tuesday 1 October 2019

Back in Black

Hullo again! The new challenge has just been revealed at More Than Words. You have to be inspired by the word COSTUME and create your project on a BLACK BACKGROUND. Do yourself a favour and check out the reveal post - the ladies have done such awesome work! You can find it here.

Here's my page:


I went with a movie-star theme on this one as my child was playing a part in a friend's movie and was wearing a borrowed costume.

I used gold and metallic blue/green paint on the spotted black background and added a few plain chippie pieces.


I ran a trail of stars across the page. The chippies are all from The Dusty Attic. I love the large vintage movie camera!


Ther are heaps of great prizes to win so I hope you can join us this month.


You can find more details about the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous challenge.. and your page looks amazing, love the photo and yes the old movie camera looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is FABULOUS!! LOVING the colors, the photo and that movie camera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Wonderful Layout Heather !! Love the photograph of your kid, love all the details you have added and the beautiful colours and layers. the vintage movie camera is fabulous.
    I wish you a very nice Thursday,
    Big hugs,Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you created the movie star theme! It totally works!! That trail of stars and the cool colours... looks fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete