Sunday 23 September 2018

Shine Bright at More Than Words

Hello there! It's Mini Challenge time over at More Than Words and the word that we need to see on your card, tag, ATC or postcard, is 'Bright'. I made a card:


You know me - if the challenge word is 'bright', I'm not only going to use the word, I'm going to make my project very bright as well. Lol!

I dragged out my old Silks to paint these letters. They have just the right amount of transparency that gave me enough colour but still let me highlight with black pen over the top. I hadn't used them for ages and was horrified to find most of them had dried out but a bit of water on the brush worked well enough.

I hope you can join in the challenge this month. Be quick! You only have until the 30th of September. You can find the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the simplicity and brightness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Heather. The colours in the word are perfect. <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete