Tuesday 10 February 2015

A Dusty February


Hi and welcome back to my blog.

Today I have my new layout for the February mood board challenge. I hope you can join in this month. Don't forget the winner receives 
$100 !!!
to spend with Dusty Attic! You can choose from chipboard, paints and flowers. What a prize!

Here's the gorgeous mood board:


And here's what I made:


I took my cues from many items on the mood board - the sunrise/sunset photo, the colours and the moody feel.

I used my Dusty Attic chippies in many different ways. I coloured the butterfly, birds, small vine frame and the flourish with Dusty Attic paints as well as inks. I used a large vine frame as a stencil under the butterfly and sprayed it with black mist. I painted the tile alphas and the Hello World circle with white paint then used a black marker to highlight the letters.




Here are the Dusty Attic products I used:

VinefFrames #1 DA1191

Butterfly flourish DA 0019

Word Disks #1 DA 1195

Vintage Flourish DA 1138

Tile ABC set DA 1119

mini Seagulls DA 1176

Dusty in Colour paints


Thanks so much for dropping by! I look forward to you joining in our challenge.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather 






9 comments:

  1. Oh this is glorious! and gorgeous!! I saw this on facebook and so glad to see the closeups of all your work and details.. I did last months, I have a few more pieces of DA chippies so I will try and have a go at this months too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely STUNNING!! I love love love the colors, the splatters .. .just WOW!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really soooo vibrant & fun & light and airy......LOOOOVE it! And the using it as a mask....it almost looks digi down the bottom there, it's so 'clean'. Oh! And the way you've used the different colours on the chippy up the side? YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning...love the watercolour background and I love the way you dressed those chippies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful.....the colours are perfect, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Heather! This layout is absolutely gorgeous. I love how you used the mood board to create this stunning page. I really like the touches of black, too! Awesome work, my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my - wowzer! I love that background you have created. Gorgeous photo and colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so trendy and cool! Love it, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So amazing! Love the design and colours....and the styling so perfectly matches the photo! Beautiful work Heather! ;-)

    ReplyDelete