Tuesday 1 March 2022

Tags and Pockets

Gosh -I've been so busy lately I've hardly had a chance to create!

I did finally get to the craft room though as it's time again for the new challenge over at More Than Words. The challenge this month is to use tags or pockets on your art journal page. I had those two words (tags and pocket) running through my mind when suddenly the lyrics to this song popped into my head. They were perfect - they have both tags AND pocket! I had a blast making this. I used the new ArtStacks packs by Lisa Oxley. I think I'm in love!


Aren't the colours just amazing? The pink canvas is from Lisa's Floral Fetish stack and the stunning harlequin paper and the paint swatches are from her Bright and Bold stack. The leaves, butterflies and heart are all cut or punched from the sensational background page, also from the Bright and Bold stack.

I hope you can join us at More Than Words this month! You can find the challenge here.


Happy art journaling!
Heather











3 comments:

  1. Fantastic article! This is a very useful article for us. This post is well-written and contains a wealth of information. Thank you for writing this article and offering such useful information.

    sources: best fertility centre in Bangalore - Janisthaa IVF

    ReplyDelete