Friday 11 March 2022

Framed at Kraft +

Hello and welcome back!

Have you seen the new challenge at Kraft+ yet? The challenge is to get 'Framed'. Oh there are so many cool options for this one!

I was walking the other day and spied these stunning Rainbow Lorikeets eating the brilliant red blossom in a red flowering gum. The colours were so striking that I just had to create about them.


I'm a bit smitten with the papers in Lisa Oxley's new packs over at ArtStacks. I loved this particular page so much that I just added the whole page to my kraft background. The kraft really made the vivid colours pop! 

The rainbow, which is from the same Bright & Bold Stack as the main paper, was a perfect touch for my Rainbow Lorikeets.



I used a Dusty Attic chippie frame around my pic. This one is one I designed for a class a while ago. 

Will you join us this month? Head here for more info on how to enter.



Happy krafting!

Heather



No comments:

Post a Comment