Wednesday 8 July 2020

Shakespeare

Welcome back! Have you seen the challenge at Kraft + this month? The challenge is to be inspired by Shakespeare. Ooohhh, now that one's got you thinking, hasn't it?

The first thing that came to my mind was the famous Romeo quote. I remembered I had a photo of my daughter on a hotel balcony and I could just picture her saying "Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?"


I added lots of balcony-themed images like windows, doors and flowers.




I hope you can join us this month. You can find all the details here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!! LOVING the photos and the windows!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so clever in how you interpret challenges!! Love how you created this the photos are fabulous for the quote.. and is that a bit pot of geraniums?? what a stunning display!!!!

    ReplyDelete