Wednesday 1 July 2020

Keeping it all One Colour

Hello again. The new challenge has just been revealed at More Than Words. You have to be inspired by the word "Goodbye" and use a Monochromatic colour scheme on your project. I said "Goodbye" to autumn and used a range of rich browns on my art journal page.


There are heaps of different layers on the background. I hand drew some leaves too which I thought were pretty cool!

 
This old walnut tree is in front of our house.


I hope you can join us this month. You can find more details about the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely amazing! love all the details n the background!! Very arty and creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO gorgeous! LOVING that title, the photo and the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented Heather! there's so much going on in this but it all works so well together, very balanced, I love it. Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete