Monday 1 June 2020

Every Cloud Has A Silver Lining

Hello there!

I have been thinking about how the levels of pollution had dropped world-wide due to so many people staying at home. This is such a learning opportunity for us.

Over at Kraft+ this month, the challenge is to use navy and yellow. At first I didn't know what to make as I rarely use navy, then I thought about the changes our planet had seen and knew what I wanted to do!

Here's my art journal page:




I hope you can join us this month at Kraft+. You can find the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing in creativity and wonderful in its message!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AMAZING message and an AMAZING page! I loveeeeeeeee this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Layout Heather !! Love the great world, with the message you have inclued.
    Have a great week, stay safe and
    Big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete