Friday 12 June 2020

Doors & Windows

Hello! How is your June going so far?

I've had fun with this month's challenge at More Than Words. The challenge is to be inspired by the word "Hello" and to use Doors and/or Windows on your project.

I made an art journal page. Again, our current situation is the topic of my page. I think it's important to record our thoughts when there are so many unusual events happening in the world.



I truly believe that lockdown has taught us all to appreciate things more and that we shouldn't take anything for granted. I think many people discovered a new enjoyment in getting out and walking in beautiful places and I think we all missed going out and catching up with friends. People simple seem to care for each other more now.

During lockdown, my daughter and I started experimenting with designing our own images. The buildings images in this are some that we came up with with. I loved creating with them!



Can you join in the challenge this month at More Than Words? You can find the details here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather







3 comments:

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the quote, so true right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post with stunning stamps, colours and gorgeous creation.. loving all of this. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only is this really creative, but the sentiment is beautiful too.. love this...

    ReplyDelete