Thursday 2 April 2020

Fashion!

Recent world events seem to have kept me away from the scrapping room recently so I was rapt to get back in there are create!

This one is for Kraft Plus. The challenge is to be inspired by fashion! I'm not the most fashionable person on the world so I wondered what I would create about. Then I remembered these photos that were taken recently of my daughter in her crazy clothes. Perfect!


I added lots of layers behind the photos and added text in different fonts and colours to suit the photos.


I dug out some old tree stamps that I hadn't used for years and stamped one onto paper that I'd previously printed on with a gelli plate. I love the ombre effect.


I hope you can dig out some cool, or maybe embarrasing, fashion photos and join in the fun this month! You can find the details here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. Your inspiration this month looks fabulous.. love the photos and love all the fun embellishments you have put on your page... great colors and layers! stay well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those fun photos and the title!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is AWESOME! It really draws you in. It's playful & fun; bright and cheerful! It's wonderful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete