Thursday 1 February 2018

Getting My Abba On!

Hello!

A fabulous challenge has just been revealed at Kraft+ - the challenge is to create something that was inspired by Abba! Lol - I love this one!

Here's what I made:


The photo on this page isn't great but the memory is! We were with friends on a Greek island and Mamma Mia was playing at an outdoor theatre. Apparently this has been screening weekly here ever since the movie was made. We had free drinks at the start then settled in to watch the show. We bopped along and joined in the songs - well we girls did anyway. We had the most wonderful night!

I took photos of the movie and added them to my page. I love how it was subtitled in Greek!


I added a cool Dusty Attic chippie flourish and lots of bits and pieces to splash some colour around.


The thing that kept us laughing for ages was the poster advertising the show - it said it featured Meryl Strip! Ahhh, what a night!

I hope you can get your glittery flares on and enter the challenge this month. You can find the details here.




Happy scrappin'

Heather (the Dancing Queen!)

11 comments:

  1. That is wonderful inspiration from the Challenge and it sounds like a great night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Abba and I loveeeeeeeeeeee this page!! HOW FUN to see that movie there?!?!?!?!?! I can't wait to see the 2nd one coming out!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous layout this is!! I love the ABBA theme!! So fun!! The colors and photos are fabulous!! And it sounds like such a wonderful time!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your bright and cheery LO,I took my grandchildren to see this and couldn’t get the songs out of my head for ages.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Heather, great to see you back at Kraft plus! Oh this is such a fun challenge, your take on it is fabulous! What a wonderful holiday in Greece, I was there years ago, oh how I would love to go back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant layout. Love everything about this. How special such wonderful memories captured.

    ReplyDelete