Tuesday 1 August 2017

It's All About Harmony at More Than Words.

Hello again!

There's a very 'harmonious" challenge over at More Than Words this month. The word to be inspired by is "Harmony" and the creative challenge is to use song lyrics on your page.

Here's what I made:



The word "Harmony" made me think of a bike ride that I did while on holidays. I'm not a big fan of bike riding so I was really thrilled when I found the ride to be really enjoyable. I felt very much in harmony with the bike and my beautiful surroundings. I used the lyrics from the Queen song "Bicycle Race". Not only are the words perfect for the page but Queen have some of the best harmonies in the world!

I used large circular elements on the page to reflect the image of bicycle wheels and I placed the letters in my title in an up and down way, reminiscent of pedals. The background, the title and the circles were made using Tinby Designs Colour Crush. I love what I can do with these!




I hope you can join us over at More Than Words this month. Here's the challenge board - what a stunning image!




You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

6 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. love the circle design and bright colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Heather, awesome page, hope you are having a wonderful time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Heather!! I love the bicycle theme and the colours are so bright and happy!! Love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!! Love your inspirational take on the challenge. I have just got my bike out and wondered after all these years if I could still ride...to my surprise I could and I too love it. The arrows, bikes, circles, colours, story and song lyrics love it all Heather. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the circles and the bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great LO,loving the circles and background gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete