Wednesday 3 May 2017

Art Journaling in Scrapbooking Memories Magazine

Hi there! I thought I'd share with you some more art journal pages I made for the series of articles I'm writing for Scrapbooking Memories magazine.


I used an image printed on transparency over some gorgeous Tinby Designs Colour Crush. I also used the Colour Crush to colour the title and the stars. And the background? I was actually working on the other side of the paper and hadn't cleaned up my mat properly. When I saw the colour had transferred to the back of my work I immediately turned my page over and started again using the blue as my background. Perfect!


More Colour Crush and some gorgeous Denim Tampons stamps on this one. Here's a close-up:



Sometimes it helps to express yourself when life deals you a rough hand.

If you'd like to know more about my art journaling journey you can check out my articles at Scrapbooking Memories magazine.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

10 comments:

  1. These all look so amazing each one so wonderfully creative.. well done on your magazine articles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are really Awesome ! Something different ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! These are gorgeous! I am LOVING that John Lennon one! WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wualaaaaaa Heather !!! love love all these pages !! They are gorgeous !!!! Great ! Amazing !! Congratulations !! Happy afternoon to you, big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow awesome projects.....each and everyone of these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Heather! These pages are absolutely amazing! You were born to be an art journalist!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such super projects Heather! Love them all.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW - these are fabulous! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete