Tuesday 19 May 2015

All the Colours of the Rainbow

Hello again!

In the latest copy of Australian Scrapbook Ideas magazine I have written an article on how to use rainbows as inspiration for your layouts. I really had fun with this one.

Here's one of my layouts:


I love the bright, bold colours on this. All the details on how I made this page are in the magazine. I hope you can read the article!

If you're going to the Brisbane Scrapbooking Expo you'll be able to see this layout in real life as the tutors each have a display there.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

15 comments:

  1. Oh I will have to look out for that mag! Your layout looks wonderful, love the rainbow of colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do bright and bold very well, looks great with all the bits of sewing together on the layout < have a great time at the Expo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the rainbow goodness and the stitching!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...Love this background...;
    so creative,love the stitch and colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! This looks AMAZING!!! LOVE the rainbow of bright colours!! Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are totally a woman after my own heart that is for sure with all this rainbow goodness going on!! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is spectacular, Heather! You definitely used all of the colors of the rainbow BEAUTIFULLY!!! Your technique looks amazing - so creative and fun. What a great way to scrap this cool photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This layout is drop dead gorgeous....congratulations on the publication.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so awesome! And big congrats!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Heather. Makes me feel happy. Awesome layout, well done

    ReplyDelete
  11. This layout is fabulous Heather and certainly caught my eye! It's stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome LO ,i do love your style Heather

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a gorgeous page! I love the little pops of color that make the perfect rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant layout! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful background colours and what a fabulous photo! TFS

    ReplyDelete