Tuesday 16 September 2014

Jot Magazine is out!

Hello all,

Just a quick message today to let you know that the latest issue of Jot Magazine has just been released. For those who don't know, Jot Magazine is an online mag and it's really quick and simple to download. I'm seriously impressed by this magazine - the work and articles are fabulous and the great news is that it's free! And it also might be possible that I have a layout in there on page 72 - lol!

To get your copy just click here. The new issue is issue 7.


Happy readin'!

Heather

5 comments:

  1. Off to check it out ... especially page 72 *wink* :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a wonderful read.. so full of different things.. well done for being in it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will check it out...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will go and have a look! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mag too... We used to get loads of REAL mags here now they have all stopped... My fave one was the Aussie one... now that has gone too... bloody post office strikes.... hopefully they will come back because I looked at subscribing online and the prices are horrendous....
    I can't believe it has been so long since I was here. I think you should put a 'follow by email' button on your blog so that the new posts come to my mail box... I hate missing out :D

    ReplyDelete