Tuesday 9 April 2024

Guys who Played Accordions

Hello there! 

This month the challenge over at More Than Words is to be inspired by Tea or Coffee. I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so I chose to use a coffee wash as my background.

My art desk was a mess so I made myself only use scraps and things that were close at hand. I started with the coffee wash but didn't have a plan on what I would do after that. I read the words on some of the scraps of text paper on my desk and saw this quote about accordions. I immediately thought of this adorable little accordion player from the ArtStacks "All Dressed Up" pack and ran with this. The background marks and images are all from ArtStacks' new-release "Tissue Backgrounds" pack.

I hope you can join in this month. You could win a prize from ArtStacks!

You can find the challenge details here.


Happy art journaling!
Heather


1 comment:

  1. Followed you here from your instagram account, Heather. I have only briefly experimented with a coffee stain. Perhaps I should try more in the future.

    Looking forward to more of your work!

    Scott

    Instagram: @scottjbaxter
    https://scottlivesinjerseynow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete