Wednesday 21 February 2024

Wonder at ArtStacks

Hello! I've been having a blast playing with the new "Tissue Backgrounds" pack at ArtStacks! I love these new background designs. They're so versatile!

I made a scrapbook page about a trip we did in Mexico where we saw millions of butterflies. I simply took the printed tissue sheet of butterflies and wet the area around the butterflies I wanted with a brush. I then tore the section out and applied it to the page with clear gel medium. I also scattered some other butterflies around the photo.

The gorgeous hearts and strips of colour are all from Shana Bebeklis' "Happy Scraps" pack. I adore these colourful papers. My quote at the top of the page is from the "Trees & Leaves" pack.

All these packs are available here.

I hope you try these tissue packs and love them as much as I do!


Happy scrappin'!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment