Sunday 1 January 2023

New Year, New Style of Challenge!

Hello and welcome to my first post for 2023! The year is starting with a bang with More Than Words revamping their challenges. We still have the same amazing style of challenges but you have more options to set your creativity free!

This month, the challenge is to be inspired by TIME. There are even free printables you can use! It's a pity I forgot to use them, haha!

Here's my art journal page:


I used one of the gorgeous vintage framed faces from ArtStacks' "All Dressed Up" pack. You can find it HERE.

Head to More Than Words HERE for all the details on the new challenge format. I hope to see you there!


Happy art journaling!
Heather


2 comments:

  1. This looks fantastic, I love the vintagey floral look and stitching and great sentiment.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete