Tuesday 2 August 2022

We're All In This Together

Hello again! The new challenge at Kraft + is to use handwriting on your project - and kraft of course.

I had fun with this one. I made an art journal page using scraps off my desk. I love the random, messy effect that scraps give to my pages.


I tore the book page then wrote my journaling on the kraft background between the torn sections. I used one of Deb Weiers' gorgeous little pieces of two people from ArtStacks and wrote "We're all in this together" repeatedly on the kraft background between the torn sections. This is a statement about world events, mainly the war in Ukraine and covid. 


The book paper already had leaves and circles punched out of it so I utilised those in my page.


I hope you'll play along this month. You can find the challenge here.


Happy krafting!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment