Tuesday 8 February 2022

Be Inspired by Fruit!

Well the challenge over at Kraft + this month is different - you need to be inspired by fruit! And don't forget the kraft of course.

I remember when my kids were little I did a whole series of projects using fruit as inspiration - the kids eating watermelon or grapes or picking cherries. I went hunting through my photos but couldn't find any recent fruit-themed pics at all! Then I remembered another page I did years ago - it was called "Under Blueberry Skies". I had plenty of photos of gorgeous blue skies from our Queensland trip so I scrap-lifted myself and went with that.


I had this part of a pianola roll sitting on my desk for a while waiting for the right project. I love the vintage feel and interesting shape it added to the page. It was a bit awkward trying to keep the original items on the paper exposed (the printing and the stamp) but I got there.



My title and the heart (which is actually the leftover piece from a flourish) are both from The Dusty Attic. The flowers and butterflies are from ArtStacks.

I hope you can join us at Kraft + this month. You can find the challenge here.


Happy creating!


Heather






No comments:

Post a Comment