Friday 1 October 2021

More Than Words is Back!

Hello and welcome to some exciting news! After a few months' break, More Than Words is back!

We have made some changes and the first one you'll notice is that the new More Than Words Main Challenge is for art journals only. Yes, a dedicated art journal challenge!

Here's the first challenge board:


What a cool challenge! Here's what I made for it.


I used the 'write' theme as inspiration for my title. This tissue title from ArtStacks was perfect. I LOVE how the ArtStacks tissue just disappears into the background. I also wrote some journaling at the bottom of the page.

I made an image transfer from a magazine, then cut the words form the same magazine to describe my girl's story plus I used some paper from the same magazine as backing for my page.

I can't wait to see what you create! Head to www.morethanwordschallenge.com for all the details.

Happy journaling!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Oh well thats good to have an art journal challenge.. I am pretty new at art journalling but I should try and give this a go.. love your page.. you are always very creative!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh we'd love to see you there Lizzy! And thanks :)

      Delete