Saturday 1 May 2021

Faces at More Than Words and Kraft Plus!

Wow - have you heard about the joint challenge between Kraft plus and More Than Words? Both challenge sites are running the same challenge and you can enter both challenges with the one project. The challenge is to be inspired by FACES and, of course, to use kraft as a feature.

The word FACES made me think of the different faces that we wear during our lives. This led to think about the different 'hats' we wear.

I seem to be switching from one hat to another a lot lately and sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming. I feel like it's a mystery which hat I'm going to be wearing from one hour to the next.

With this in mind I made a tongue-in-cheek board game - spin the spinner and see which hat to wear next!


This was a great way to use up paper scraps and leftover alphas. I printed an assortment of hats and typed the names of some of the 'hats' I wear on them. The spinner is an arrow and the face is one from ArtStacks. You can find it here.

You can find the More Than Words challenge here.......


.... and the Kraft + challenge here.




I hope we see you at both challenges soon!

Happy scrappin'!

Heather






































2 comments:

  1. This is such a clever take on this challenge.. yes some days we put on a different hat for the different occasion or responsibility.. I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always,very creative Heather!

    ReplyDelete