Saturday 10 April 2021

Live Colourfully at Kraft Plus

Hello! The challenge over at Kraft + this month is to be inspired by symmetry! Wow - that's so different!

I decided to create a symmetrical shaped background on my layout.


I love red and white on kraft so I used the poppy paper from ArtStacks' Anemones & Friends stack which was perfect for this. I layered it up with torn cardboard and other elements. The stars are from an old Christmas card!

I hope you can join us this month. You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin!


Heather 


4 comments:

  1. This looks lovely, love the poppies, and great balance on your layout..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, It was amazing to go through your post, that was really so useful and informative!KhetiGaadi is a one-stop solution for Farmers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ekvira Eco Village is not just about me or you , it about us together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doctor Educon Consultancy serves as top overseas education consultants based in Ahmednagar, Maharashtra.

    ReplyDelete