Monday 8 March 2021

The Beauty of Old Paper

Welcome back! Have you seen the challenge at Kraft+ yet? You have to use torn paper on your project - too easy!

I'm having a bit of a crush on really old papers at the moment so I made a page dedicated to this. I made the page entirely from an ArtStacks pack - 'The Homemaker'. 


I wrote a little poem......


Some of the papers in The Homemaker stack are nearly 100 years old. I found an image of a writer on that paper and thought it was very appropriate to the subject of the page.


Will you join in the challenge this month? You can find it here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather


2 comments:

  1. Thats amazing Heather, love old books too..they are like old souls.. love the music paper and stitching.. and great poem too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant page using The Homemaker. Oh gosh you are most likely wondering where I have been, busy with DT stuff and still plan to do my project for ArtStacks. xx

    ReplyDelete