Tuesday 26 January 2021

Blossom at ArtStacks

Hello, hello! How is your January going?

I've been having fun making an art journal page for ArtStacks.


To start, I layered up my background with leftover dressmaker's paper from 'The Dressmaker' stack from ArtStacks then I added some paper scraps, paint, stenciling and some of the white and blue floral paper from the 'Anemones & Friends' stack.

My feature piece is a figure from the 'Faces & Figures' stack. I love how she seems to have a sense of confidence about her. For something different, I took the digital 'Anemones & Friends' file and printed the tissue flowers page on plain white paper. I then coloured the flower centres and the leaves with pencils and layered them behind my figure. I really like how this came up and it was so simple. I finished off with a quote from the same stack and some doodling.

Pop over to the website here or check out our monthly competition on Facebook here or Instagram here. You don't need to use ArtStacks products to join in!


Happy scrappin'! 


Heather


3 comments:

  1. This is really gorgeous Heather. I love the colour mix and you certainly use the Art Stacks to perfection. I especially love the flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Heather and you know I love that Artstack. x

    ReplyDelete