Tuesday 1 December 2020

Nearly Neon

It's the start of December which means the silly season is officially underway! I hope it's a fun and exciting time for you.

The challenge at Kraft + for December is 'Naturally Neon'. I have an embarrasingly large amount of stash but, much to my surprise, I only had one tube of paint that could be called neon. So I went with using really bright colours and added a splash of the neon lime green. 

Here's my 'nearly neon' page!


I used a mop-up sheet as my background and added butterflies from ArtStacks of course!


I made a ruffle from my mop-up paper and ran it along the edge of the coloured paper.



I hope you find time in this busy month to join us. You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great focal point with the bridge selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic colours and detail,great page !

    ReplyDelete