Friday 16 October 2020

Fly Me To The Moon

 Hello there! 

There's a bit of excitement in the McMahon household tonight as our beloved football team are about to play in the preliminary finals! It'll be a tough gig - we go in as the underdogs. Go Tiges!

OK, that's enough about football! The Mini Challenge at More Than Words has just been revealed and the word to use on your card, tag, ATC or postcard is MOON. I googled some quotes and found this one. I love it!


I started my background with the deep eggplant colour as it reminded me of a night sky and layered stars on top. I found the moon in my stash - bonus!

Will you join us this month? You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh I love love love this!!!!!! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag.. You always have such details on your creations.. love the back ground.. and the stars..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love celestial and your fun, creative design.

    ReplyDelete