Saturday 1 August 2020

Feeling Krafty

Hello! I'm a bit excited about the start of August - it's the beginning of the end of winter! Woohoo!

Of course, a new month means a new challenge at Kraft+. The challenge this month is to use orange, teal and copper! Now that's an interesting combo! I originally had all sorts of exotic ideas around using geli prints in those colours but I somehow got sidetracked when I found a scrap of gorgeous teal paper. I then realised I had no full sheets of kraft left which is a bit of a problem in a kraft-based challenge! I solved the problem by using lots of patterned kraft paper around my photo.


I painted my title with copper paint.

 I also used a very cool copper-coloured fibre that I've been hoarding for years.

The bar code is an airport baggage code from the trip.

I love creating my journalling with random words taken from various sources.

I hope you can give this challenge a go! You can find all the details here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

2 comments:

  1. You have been wonderfully innovative and creative with your layout this month.. love the photo and great moment to scrap!! I cant complain about winter, we have had a few cold days and the nights have been chilly but the days here have been very tolerable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this! LOVING the fun photo and the colors!

    ReplyDelete