Saturday 16 May 2020

LOL at More Than Words!

Hi there! I hope that wherever you are, you are coping with the unusual situation we all find ourselves in.

I also hope that you're finding plenty of creative time cos it's Mini Challenge time again at More Than Words. The word to use on your card, tag, ATC or postcard is LOL. We all need a bit of a smile at the moment so show us what you can make!

I made a tag:



I went all out on the bright colours to portray a sense of happiness.

Will you join us this month? You can find the details here.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

4 comments:

  1. This is sooooooo fun! LOVING the colors and the little birdie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your tag is very cute.. love the birdy! and lately I seem to be out in the garden and the scrapping is not getting done!! I guess I am creating, just outside in the garden!! take care stay well..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really Gorgeos Heather !! Love it.
    Have a great new week, big hugs
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Heather! Your take is absolutely adorable! I love everything about it! Hope all is well with you and your family. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete