Tuesday 23 October 2018

Eat, Play, Love.

Hello again. It's Mini Challenge time at More Than Words and the challenge is to use the word 'Play' on your card, tag, ATC or postcard. The idea for this one came to me in the middle of the night! I have no idea what made me think of the movie and book, 'Eat, Pray, Love' but this just seemed a natural progression ;)


I think this is my new philosophy in life. You can never have too much eating, playing and loving - lol!

The papers on this are mostly 13arts. The splashes of colour are just scraps.

The Polaroid frames are from The Dusty Attic. There are heaps of layers of products on these. First I coated the bare chipboard in gesso. I then added two different colour inks. I wanted more oomph though so I added some Tinby Designs Metallic Melts. First I added Charcoal, and set the Melts, then I added purple and teal colours over the top. The result is a gorgeous, subtle colour shimmer.


I hope you can join us at More Than Words this month. You can find the challenge here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Heather, love the look of the metallic melts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the word choices and the colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a GORGEOUS tag Heather!! Love how you have created it, with layers and so beautiful embellishments, love the colours!
    I wish you a very nice Wedenesday,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really gorgeous tag Heather! The shimmer on the polaroid frames is GORGEOUS!! Love the colour mix and the design is fabulous!! One day, I hope to find the time to join in with the Challenge .. one day!! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous tag, love the design and colours!

    ReplyDelete