Monday 7 May 2018

Good Times at More Than Words

Hello hello!

I seem to have a thing lately about scrapping all those really fun moments in life. And why not? I always have great memories when I scrap these photos.

The challenge this month at More Than Words is to be inspired by the word 'Memories' and to use a frame on your project. I wanted to scrap about a special memory so I scrapped about a really fun night I had with great friends.


I'm not sure who had the camera but they caught a friend of mine having a ball! It's a poor photo - it's out of focus, but who cares? The memory is what's important.

My title says it all. I opted for some serious bling on this to add extra pizazz.


My frame is from The Dusty Attic. I painted it black then smeared a bit of gesso around for a modern distressed look. The background is gesso and stamped stars and words.


I layered up my papers behind the photo and added extra paper frames. I also snuck some pieces in there from my scraps drawer. I'll get through that scraps drawer one day!


I hope you can join in the fun this month. You can find the challenge here.



Happy scrappin'!


Heather

6 comments:

  1. What a fun fabulous colorful layout and that photo just screams happiness!! love the design and sparkly alphas..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! SO fun and loving the colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the fun fresh vibrant colors you choose...happy layout !

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful!! I love the colors and layers!! The sparkly letters are fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. The memories are what matters! Like the polka dots and the background collage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello stranger! Thought I'd have a peek what's going on in the bloggy world! LOOOVE this. You always have such 'joie de vivre' on your pages. Serious bling, for sure.... & yeah right! Get all those scrap bits scrapped..... giggling over that here!!!

    ReplyDelete