Saturday 23 December 2017

And So Say All of Us!

Well I hope your Christmas celebrations are all prepared and that you can spend time with family over the break. I also hope that you can sit back, relax and join in the new Mini Challenge at More Than Words! In keeping with our family theme, the word we want to see on your card, tag or ATC is 'Us'.

I made a card this month:


I thought the wording on this was appropriate as I made it for someone for his birthday with a git that was from a number of people.

The background on this is made with Tinby Designs Colour Crush, overlaid with stitiching and die-cuts. This style of wording is a great way to use up odds and ends of alphas.

I hope you can join in! You can find the mini challenge details here.

Image may contain: text

Happy scrappin'!


Heather

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! PERFECT sentiment from a group for a b-day person! LOVING the colors and the strips!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Heather! The background looks amazing and I love the different alphas .. looks really effective. I keep saying to myself that one day I will join in on this challenge but never seem to get around to it. Will have to make it one of my new year's resolutions! LOL!! Love this card. Have a wonderful and Blessed Christmas! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the eclectic arrangement of alphas! Happy New Year Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really funky and cool card! Very cool! ;-)

    ReplyDelete