Wednesday 1 November 2017

Welcome back! The new challenge is up at More Than Words and it's a great one! The challenge is to be inspired by the word 'Outdoors' and to use Woodgrain in your layout, canvas or art journal page.

I have many photos taken Outdoors but this one was so funny I just had to use it. I was walking Outdoors when I saw this cat who was sitting on a balcony Outdoors. The expression on its face was hysterical!

Here's what I made:


I used a Woodgrain PL card behind the photo and the grumpy cat is scowling out from behind a Woodgrain balustrade.

Are you going to join in the challenge this month? Here's the challenge board. You can find all the details here.



Happy scrappin'!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic,love that puss cat!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMYGOSH!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this! That photo is perfect for that title and loving the background!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog was absolutely fantastic!
    Great deal of great information & this can be useful some or maybe the other way.
    Keep updating your blog,anticipating to get more detailed contents.
    หนังฝรั่ง

    ReplyDelete