Friday 1 September 2017

Getting Fearless at More Than Words

Hello again!

The new challenge is up at More Than Words and I hope you're feeling brave because the challenge is to be inspired by the word FEARLESS and to add some GRUNGE to your page!

Here's my interpretation:


I don't believe that anyone is truly fearless. I think we all have fears but the trick is to learn how to face them and deal with them.



I tore book paper and added some handles and paper from a brown paper bag to make backing for the photo. The background is made with Tinby Designs Colour Crush and some stamping and paint splatters - all ideal products for this sort of challenge.


I hope you can join in this month. Here's the challenge board:


You can find more details here.


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

4 comments:

  1. Amazing layout and love the quote too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the splatters, the quote and the photo!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous page, loving the design and that quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page is absolutely gorgeous !! Love it all !!

    Bises ♥

    ReplyDelete