Sunday 26 February 2017

FOR SALE!

I've never put anything up for sale on my blog before but I've been completely besotted with Tinby Designs Colour Crush and watercolours lately and I've been doing some serious playing with them. I made these funky chicken paintings! These are for sale for AUD$30 each plus postage. I can post to anywhere in the world.
They are painted on heavy-duty 425gsm watercolour paper and are A4 in size. Each one has some kind of 3-D element to it.


"Confetti Chicks" has punched confetti shapes on it. Here's a close-up:


"Peace" has a 3-D twig:

Here's a close-up:

I adore the soft pastel colours I can create with Colour Crush. I hope you like them!

If you're interested in either of these please just message me here or on Facebook.


Happy scrappin'!


Heather

9 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!! These are just GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wualaaaaa those chicks are wonderful Heather !!! Really fabulous !!! Love them. I wish you a very nice day ! Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, they're so gorgeous!! I love the colors!! What beautiful works of art!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so sweet Heather, gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pure cuteness Heather! Love the sweet watercolored chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - these are so adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete