Tuesday 9 February 2016

7 Faves

My lovely friend Valia Katzaki nominated me for the 7 Faves in 7 Days challenge. I varied this a bit and have just put my 7 faves into one post.

I've taken them from the last year or so, although some of my faves are out for publication so I can't put them in here just yet. Here they are in no particular order. I hope you like them!

Made for Scrap Around The World DT.


Made for Scrappy Chat Designs DT


Made for The Dusty Attic DT


Made for The Dusty Attic DT


Made for Scrap Around The World DT


Made for More Than Words DT


Made for Scrap Around The World DT


Happy scrappin'!

Heather

12 comments:

  1. You rocked these!! So gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes these are all stunning and favs of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very awesome work, your work is amazing :) have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing LOs..... your scrapping is just. so. glorious! LOVING them all, especially the one of you, second last. LOVE that softness:):) We've been away in NZ for a holiday. Finding it hard to get back 'into' it all now I'm home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All so beautiful !!!

    Your backgrounds are increasingly more creative day, like a lot;)

    Hug; one magnificent 2016 pra vc.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing seeing all of these beauties in one post. Your background mixed media always takes my breath away ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous collection of layouts Heather! All are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pick is wonderful! They are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing collection and love them all! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all amazing… good choices! I still adore your Destiny layout and love, love the one of your daughter Wild. These are so unique! I seem to have one style and that's it. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loads of cool pages Heather!!! Love that photo in the fourth as well, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pages, all equally beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete