Thursday 30 May 2013

I'm A Prizewinner!

Well I'm very excited to announce that I won a prize on the first ever Scrap Around The World challenge! There were 82 entries from at least 19 different countries! There were four winning places and four honourable mentions and I came fourth! Not bad for an Aussie girl from the bush :)

Here's my layout:


If you'd like to see more details on the layout, just scroll down a few posts.

I loved both the sketch and the mood board at Scrap Around The World and can't wait to see what they come up with for June.

Woohoo!

Heather

14 comments:

  1. I LOVE it when I'm right!!!!:):):) Sooo well deserved to be 'up there' - pretty amazing effort...huge number of contestants!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Heather! Australia's got talent!!! With so many entries you must be thrilled with your win!! good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooo awesome!!! CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Heather!!! Well-deserved... It is an awesome layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations!! fabulous work..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done, congrats :) cute photos in layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so pretty as is your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool. Love the photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done heather I love your page !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Heather! I absolutely adore this layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi chic.... congrats on your win !!!! I can see why you were a winner, this is a stunning LO...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is just drop dead gorgeous so it's no surprise you won. Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats Heather! I LOVE this layout!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete